Wednesday 21 September 2011

Typhoon 15th

Hello.....

Now, very strong typhoon comes to Kantou area in Japan.


I live in Ibaraki prefecture, where is near Tokyo(It takes about 1 hour to go to Tokyo).
Strong wind is blowing and it's making my apartment shake.

But according to weather forecast, it will become worse><

Tokyo, our capital city, is suffered from heavy rain and strong wind.

It's the TV news in Japan

                                                                                       ⓒFuji TV
                                                                                            ⓒTV Asahi

And one of river in Tokyo was flooded.

ⓒTV Asahi

In front of the Tokyo Disney Land
                                                                                           ⓒTV Asahi

I can go back home because I live in near university and today's lecture was cancelled.


But, many people can't go back home now.

In Tokyo, many people use trains and subways to go to their office or school.
And many of them are stopping now.

Why we are suffered from many disaster in this year?
..........I don't know.


I can hear sound of strong wind and there is possibility to stop supply of electricity(my friends house, where is near my apartment is stopping it now.)

I'll be at my home and wait typhoon passes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment