Tuesday 23 August 2011

New candidate of prime minister

 Hello. I'm at my home town!
 But I suffered from headache and sneezing..... I don't know why><


 So, today, one candidate of prime minister appeared.

 His name is Seiji Maehara, former minister of foreign affairs.

 He is begged to be a candidate by many members of  Democratic party.

 At first, he refused to be candidate
 because he had resigned minister of foreign affairs since he received political donation from Korean friend.
 (It's illegal to receive political donation from foreigners in Japan)


 It's true that he is one of the most popular politician in Japan and many people want him be prime minister.

 But, it's also true that he had to resign his post only 5 months ago.

 So, his candidacy has pros and cons.


 I think he can be good leader whom we want.

 But, you know, Japan has many severe problems

 Recovery from disaster on 3.11
 Dealing with Fukushima daiichi nuclear power plant.
 Making a decision how to deal with other nuclear power plant.
 Improving Japanese financial situation (we have 800 trillion debts )
 Dealing with Japanese parliament (primary party is different between two houses)
 ......and so on.

 So, I think there are no meanings to change prime minister.

 I want him be prime minister better situation, because I think he(not only he but also everyone) can't be prime minister so long if he becomes it.

 I think he is good leader, so, I don't want him be leader NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment